For the children, school is their workplace and they should be smartly and appropriately dressed in the school uniform described below. The children are expected to follow the uniform guide in full (including the black shoes that have no logos or branding on them).
Your child will need:
- Burgundy school sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers, skirts or pinafores
- Yellow / white checked summer dresses
- Black shoes (no colour, no logos – just plain black and no heels)
- Wellington boots (Nursery and Reception classes)
And for PE:
- Burgundy shorts
- White T-shirt (no football T-shirts allowed)
- Black plimsolls
- Outdoor trainers (optional)
- in a named PE bag
- Children must have a complete PE kit in school every day as PE is seen as an essential part in their education and very important in keeping them fit and healthy.
For health and safety reasons jewellery is not permitted to be worn in school. If your child has pierced ears only small gold or silver studs are allowed.
- Waterproof Fleece Jacket with the school logo (available to order from the office)
Sweatshirts and cardigans with the school logo can be ordered from the school office. PE kits are available to purchase from school.
Uniform Price List